Silas

Monday, February 07, 2011

My Lucky Winning Streak Continues!

UK INTERNATIONAL DRAW HEADQUARTERS
NATIONAL LOTTERY TOWER
LIVERPOOL, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
Ref No: UK/9420X2/68
Batch No: 074/05/ZY369

Dear Lucky Winner,

This is to inform you that your email address was selected for a cash
prize of 1,500,000.00 Great British Pounds) held on the 4TH OF FEBUARY
2011 in London Uk Lottery Email Draw.

Claims Agent Name: Mr Jack Smith
Email: mrjacksmith@live.com

YOU ARE TO INDICATE THE OPTION SUITABLE FOR YOU IN RELEASING YOUR FUNDS.

1. BANK TO BANK TRANSFER.
2. DELIVERY BY CERTIFIED CHEQUE
Provide the information below;
1.NAMES: 2.ADDRESS: 3.SEX/AGE:
4.:COUNTRY: 5.OCCUPATION: 6.TELEPHONE NO:
7.RELEASE OPTION:
Regards
Mike Vilasma
Co-ordinator(Online Promo Programme)
Having checked the headers, this seemed to have been sent from Brazil. Still, £1.5m isn't to be sniffed at, so a reply was sent.

Hello Mr Smith,

Thank you for confirming my win. Before I send you any information, can you
explain to me why your mail was sent from Brazil?

And I'd like the money in cash or narcotics please.

Thanks

Much to my surprise, I got a reply this very evening.
Hello

I got your email,must winner this year have been complaining of similar problem.
The problem is from our network provider. you said you need your money in cash
this means that the money will be delivered to you by diplomat.
Note you will be responsible for all the expanses to deliver it to you
thanks
Delightful work there fella! Not sure what my expanses have got to do with anything, and why I need a diplomat from Liverpool (do they even do diplomacy in Liverpool?). Still, it did give me a chance to reply.

Good evening to you!

Thank you for your response.

I live in London, so I don't think it would be necessary for a diplomat to deliver my £1.5m. If it's more convenient, I could pop up to Liverpool and meet you at the National Lottery Tower? According to my sat nav, the National Lottery Tower is just off Prescot Road, so if you'd like, I could buy us lunch in the Frankie & Benny's just down the road from there. It would be my treat, seeing as I'm a millionaire and everything!

The reason I need my winnings in cash is due to me not having a bank account. I could probably borrow some money off someone to pay for me to get up to Liverpool, so please let me know whether that is suitable.

Hope to speak to you soon.


Fingers crossed, eh?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker